Edit CSS in Blogger!!!
Before getting started, let me introduce you to CSS.
Things you should know about CSS
- All elements of a specific type, e.g. the second level headers h2
- Elements specified by attribute, in particular:
- ID: an identifier unique to the document
- Class: an identifier that groups multiple elements in a document
- Elements depending on how they are placed relative to others in the document tree.
CSS Priority scheme (highest to lowest)
|CSS Source Type||Description|
|Importance||The ‘!important’ annotation overwrites the previous priority types|
|Inline||A style applied to an HTML element via HTML ‘style’ attribute|
|Media Type||A property definition applies to all media types, unless a media specific CSS defined|
|User defined||Most browsers have the accessibility feature: a user defined CSS|
|Selector specificity||A specific contextual selector (#heading p) overwrites generic definition|
|Rule order||Last rule declaration has a higher priority|
|Parent inheritance||If a property is not specified, it is inherited from a parent element|
|CSS property definition in HTML document||CSS rule or CSS inline style overwrites a default browser value|
|Browser default||The lowest priority: browser default value is determined by W3C initial value specifications|
|Using Customize Method|
|Changing the CSS directly|